Commercial vehicles used for business purposes include cars, light trucks, SUV’s, vans and more. Protect yourself against road conditions, weather and other drivers. We offer you the protection to get the job done and keep your business moving forward. If your employees use their own vehicles to perform deliveries, make sales visits, or run errands for your business, you could be liable for any accidents they cause.
What Does Commercial Vehicle Insurance Cover?
A typical policy will include:
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability: Covers damages due to bodily injury or property damage to others for which you are responsible.
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments: Pays reasonable and necessary medical and funeral expenses for covered persons.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists: Covers bodily injury and property damage when you are involved in an accident with another person who is uninsured or does not have sufficient liability insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Pays for “other than collision” perils such as vehicle fire, theft or vandalism. Coverage is subject to a deductible.
- Collision Coverage will reimburse you for damage sustained to your automobile that is due to the fault of the insured driver. Coverage is subject to a deductible.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.