Skip to the content


Schools   Schools

Charter Schools, Religious Private Schools, Public Schools, Trade Schools, Vocational Schools, Career Training Centers, Business Schools, Technical Training Institutes, Colleges and all other types of Educational Institutions require specialized insurance coverage for the school building, its faculty, and its students. We utilize insurance markets that cater specifically to the needs of schools. For your Educational Facility you will require the following coverage:


  • Commercial Auto
  • Commercial Property
  • Crime Coverage
  • Directors & Officers
  • Employment Practices
  • General Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Student Accident
  • Umbrella
  • Workers Compensation