Skip to the content

Rental Property Insurance

Rental Property InsuranceRental Property Insurance protects your investment in the property. A Dwelling policy will cover this property that is occupied by tenants or vacant undergoing renovation. It will not provide coverage for the belongings of your tenant. Please call us today to discuss your options.

Massey Insurance Agency offers free, comparative quotes on rental / investment property insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.

Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.